|Product Name||Heel Sandals 3011c1 SDLTS2b3011c1|
|Product Summary||SYNTHETIC LEATHER, 3.5cm, 4 COLORS, SDLTS2b3011c1, S|
[Required] Please select options.
[Required] Please select options.
Discounted amount of your subtotal will appear when you place your orders.
CHAAKAN, is made like this.
The neat design without clutter.
These are the strap mules in 2 way wear style
as the slingback type & mule type.
There is a strap that holds the instep stably,
so you can feel comfortable wearing it.
You can wear it to fit your feet
by utilizing the metal fittings that can be adjusted in size.
These mules have comfortable design
that does not put too much strain on your feet,
and these are highly useful as daily shoes.
It could occur around 1cm difference depends on measurement method.
The size selection criteria vary depending on the shape of the individual foot.
You can compare it to the shoes you usually wear by referring to the detailed size of the products.
▶ We accept the following forms of payment:
▶ 1.Address for returns and exchanges:
- (10497), 704, 98, Hwajung-ro, Deogyang-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
▶ Exchange and return available
1. Simply change customer’s mind
- Within 7 days after receipt of the product.
(You must contact CHAAKAN within 7 days of receipt of the product.)
- In this case, the customer is responsible for the cost of return and exchange.
2. Defective products / Incorrect products (products different from order)
- Within 7 days from the date of receipt of the product.
- In this case, CHAAKAN is responsible for the cost of return and exchange.
▶ Exchange and return unavailable
** After wearing the product, it cannot be exchanged or returned under any circumstances.**
1. In case the value of the product has significantly decreased due to total use, partial use, product damage, or over time order.
- Wear traces, worn heels, scratches on fabric, repairs, contamination, washing, etc.
2. In case of loss of products or components, or damage/breakdown/contamination due to careless handling.
3. Custom-made products or product specifications are changed at the request of the customer.
4. If the value of the product reduced by just opening the package and wearing it.
5. In case of ignition despite defects that can be sufficiently checked before ignition (stitching quality, different sizes or colors on both sides, bad heel, etc.)
6. Strap length does not fit your foot
7. When the product tag is removed
▶ Essential consideration before requesting exchange, return, or cancellation
1. Unused products & requesting within 7 days
2. You must include “the photo of the received product, your name, product name, product size&color, order number and your request” on your post/e-mail/DM
3. Even if it is a defective product, all components such as the box, subsidiary materials, tags, and packaging must be in original condition.
4. Returns delivered to CHAAKAN without prior consultation with us are not allowed.
5. In case of full order cancellation, please include all the contents of the original package and free gift (if applicable) in the return packaging.
1. There may be differences in color depending on the resolution of the monitor. This is not treated as a defect.
2. There may be an error of 0.5~1cm depending on the measurement method such as heel height and detailed description. This is not treated as a defect.
3. There are various types of fabrics among product materials, so they are collectively stated as fabric. This is not treated as defective or incorrectly marked, and for this reason, exchanges and returns are not possible.
4. The sole of the shoe is adhesive glue type, so please refer to it when purchasing.
5. Barter exchange is not possible because there is a risk of loss.
6. The customer is responsible for any additional costs incurred when using other courier companies for exchanges and returns.
7. Return or exchange due to the smell of the bond is not a defective product, so shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
8. Insufficient finish (bond marks, contamination, stitching, scratches, wrinkles/pressing) that may occur due to mass production characteristics are not defective.
▶ If the product is out of stock, CHAAKAN will send an e-mail .
If there is no response by 2pm the next day after receiving the email, the order will be automatically cancelled.
Please be sure to check your e-mail.
Monday to Friday 08:00 ~ 17:00
Lunch time 11:00 ~ 12:00
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.